- Get Tickets!
- Catalyst Series | Current Season »
- Full Calendar of Events
- Box Office
- Past Shows + Events
Intermedia Arts is located at 2822 Lyndale Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55408
To purchase tickets: t. 1-800-838-3006 | e. firstname.lastname@example.org
Find parking information, directions, and holiday hours here
Monday-Friday 10AM to 6PM
Saturdays 12PM to 5PM (during gallery exhibitions only; call first to check)
The box office is also open in person in the Intermedia Arts lobby one hour before performances and events.
- By phone: 1-800-838-3006 | Credit/Debit Only
- ONLINE - CLICK HERE | Credit/Debit Only*
- In person during business hours: at Intermedia Arts | Cash, Check, Credit/Debit
NOTE: *Tickets purchased in person or over the phone do not have service charges. Online purchases include a $1 service charge.
BOX OFFICE & TICKETING POLICIES
Admission, Discounts, Seating
- Seating begins 30 minutes prior to show time, and is general admission. There are no assigned seats.
- Students and seniors (age 60+) can purchase tickets at the door (as available) for the price of an advance ticket.
- We often offer sliding scale the first night of a performance. Check the show's webpage for details.
- For the majority of Intermedia Arts shows, we recommend children be at least age 12. All children must have a ticket.
- Group rates for shows may be available: call 612.871.4444 for more information.
- Want to bring a class or community group? Contact Michael@IntermediaArts.org for more information.
- Sold-Out Shows: In the case of sold out shows, we cannot guarantee your seats after start time. Any unclaimed tickets may be released to patrons on our wait list.
- Wait List & Standing Room: A limited number of standing room tickets will be available for purchase in-person at the box office one hour prior to show start time. These tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis. At that time, a wait list will also begin. Unclaimed tickets will be released to patrons on the wait list immediately prior to show start time.
- Late Seating: We do not guarantee late seating after a performance begins. Late seating may or may not be permitted at the discretion of the director at an appropriate break in the show.
- Food & Electronic Devices: Food, drinks, cameras, recorders, phones, tablets, laser pointers, etc. are prohibited inside the theater. Please turn off all electronic devices before entering.
- Ticket Exchanges and Donations: Intermedia Arts does not issue refunds for tickets. Ticket value may be transferred to a different night of the same show (as available) or to a future performance. Alternately, you may donate the value of your ticket to Intermedia Arts. Transfers of ticket value must be made by 5PM the day prior to the performance you have tickets for.
Wheelchair & Accessible Seating
- Our theater is wheelchair accessible. For best service, please contact our staff at 612.871.4444. Our theater is general admission seating; in order to ensure your accessible seats, please call and arrive in advance. We look forward to your visit!